Relationships can be complex and loaded with many meaning, dynamics, functions and expectations, it is common to forget that like any living entity, a relationship needs to be fed, nourished and cared for.
Are you hoping for deeper connection in your love relationship?
This 2-day weekend workshop was created to give couples the opportunity to spend time together, be playful and learn many new tools to engage and rekindle their relationship. We will focus on:
- Your connection with your self, from which you will connect with your partner.
- You will be practicing new ways to communicate, enrich your ability to express, comprehend & listen to your self and your partner.
- You will be moving through various fun exercises. we will be using movement, curiosity, stillness, breath and presence as tools and analogies.
- You will learn practical ways to engage with each other create safety in the way you relate, going back to the innocence and playfulness which brought you together.
- This process will be introduced slowly with plenty of time for integration.
- Each couple will be working autonomously with each other in a small and safe group setting.
The workshop will be held in a safe and sacred space, allowing you to bring and share your own wisdom, pace and connection with your partner.
What Others Say: “I want to express my appreciation for the Connecting through movement workshop facilitated by Faith. As an average Aussie, male I’ve never explored the connection of mind, body and movement and I was apprehensive about the workshop. However, Faith’s reassurance, guidance and care made me feel comfortable, safe and able to explore a different idea of self. The workshop has given me a glimpse into another understanding of myself and how I relate to my partner and also other people. Thank you so much. It’s genuinely been life-affirming.” M.
“Connecting through movement class was great! Faith’s facilitation was gentle and inspiring it Felt so lovely to dive into places I neglected like playfulness and exploration at the end of the evening I felt connected to my partner and at peace. I feel this work is very important for any couple. Keep up this important work Faith!”
“Connecting through movement workshop was amazing and truly enjoyable. The workshop felt safe, it was very well facilitated. we learnt so much about our body and different ways to move. We are very glad we attended” G & B
When: Saturday and Sunday 8th & 9th May, 2021
Time: 9am – 1pm.
Cost: $400 per couple.
Try before you buy! Taster sessions are being offered on Saturday 24th April.
Morning: 10:30 am -11:30 am ~ Afternoon: 1 pm- 2 pm
Price: $40 per couple. limited space to 5 couples each session.
Note: A very Special offer to those who attend the taster will include a reduced fee to weekend workshop fee to $350
Booking Essential places are limited! To Purchase tickets to the Taster/Workshop, or to find out more information please contact Faith Avidor on 0478 165 161. Or contact Faith through the Facebook event HERE