Overcome Chronic Stress, Anxiety and Worry in 5 Simple Steps
Learn how to naturally overcome chronic stress, anxiety and worry during this 3 hour workshop. Sarah will take you through her proven 5 step method for calming a busy mind, releasing stress and anxiety and increasing your happiness. Combining Buddhism and Psychology, this practical workshop will give you the tools you need to feel back in control of your mental and emotional wellbeing.
This workshop is for you if:
- You struggle with anxiety
- You find it hard to relax and sit down
- You’re feeling a lot of pressure in your life
- You’re exhausted and burnt out
- You’re having relationship stress
- You’re a parent trying to do it all
- You’re feeling mental anguish and uncertainty about the future
You’ll learn how to:
- Rewire your brain for peace
- Regulate your nervous system to be calm
- Release attachment to stories and let go
- Stop chronic over-thinking
- Train your inner critic to be loving
Date: Saturday 2nd December 2023
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Suitability: This class is suitable for everyone
What to bring: Please bring your own cushion if you wish to sit on the floor. Chairs are available if you require one.
Limited spaces available.
Phone: 0411 644 443
Sarah is a Buddhist Meditation Teacher, Relationship Counsellor, Wellness Coach and passionate mental health advocate. She’s been in the health and wellness industry for over a decade, combining eastern spirituality with western psychology to help people reduce their anxiety and thrive in their relationships. Sarah is currently completing a Masters in Counselling & Psychotherapy, has studied with leading meditation teachers from Harvard University, completed a Graduate Certificate in Applied Buddhist Studies, is certified with the Buddhist Studies Institute and Wellness Coaching Australia. Sarah has worked with clients all over the world and currently runs meditation groups and workshops in the local Byron community as well as seeing private clients in Mullumbimby and online. You can book a one on one session at Thrive Clinic or Online for Meditation and Coaching via https://livingabravelife.com.